Use of Site
- The Credit Card Billing Information, Shipping Information, and Contact Information in our checkout process are required in order to process your order and deliver the product to you. We store some information for accounting reasons. Your information will not be shown to third parties not involved in the transaction, nor used to send you any unrequested information. The entire Checkout process is handled through a secure SSL-encrypted connection.
- The Credit Card Billing Information is sent directly to our payment provider who processes your credit card transaction. The credit card information is neither recorded nor stored by us, and it can only be accessed by our payment provider. Each transaction has a very high level of security. Your credit card details are sent directly to the payment provider over a secure SSL-encrypted connection. They are not processed on our servers at any stage of the transaction, nor are they stored on our server.
- All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) featuring 128-bit encryption. A Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificate creates an encrypted link between a website and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the website and the browser remains private and secure.
Social Media Policy
- Followers/Commentators of Paradise Pass Regulators will act in a professional manner and uphold our core values to provide a safe and open minded experience for everyone on our Social Media Pages. We want everyone to feel welcome on our sites worldwide and become part of our Paradise Pass Regulators Family. We welcome creative discussions in a respectful manor. Discrimination, Bullying, Inciting Violence, or Harassment will not be tolerated in any form and will result in being banned and reported to the Hosting Site. Paradise Pass Regulators strictly prohibits the use of inappropriate language and images on its Social Media Pages. Any Followers who use such language or images will be immediately banned and reported to the Hosting Site. Paradise Pass Regulators reserves the right to remove and ban any Follower/Commentator on its Social Media Pages. Paradise Pass Regulators follows all Social Media Community Guidelines set forth by the Hosting Site (Ex. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube).
- This Website may be accessed from countries other than the United States. This Website may contain products or references to products that are not available outside of the United States. Any such references do not imply that such products will be made available outside the United States. If you access and use this Website outside the United States you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations.